For 50 years, CALM has been preventing childhood trauma, healing children and families and building resilient communities; we invite you to support our urgent work and help propel CALM forward as we respond to community need like never before.
Ways to Help:
- Pledge a $50 monthly gift (or gift of any amount) as a statement about your belief in CALM’s mission.
- Make an immediate difference now with a gift to the ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Response Fund.
- Have a profound impact on the future of a child by joining CALM’s Children’s Legacy Society.
- Ask us about how you can engage others in supporting vital services by hosting or participating in lively, fundraising activities.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List of therapy supplies.
- Connect with CALM on Facebook and Instagram and share posts with your networks.
Why does CALM Need my Support?:
This is a defining moment for our community and for CALM. By supporting CALM, you are making sure our trauma experts are:
- On the front lines providing safety and therapeutic care to children suffering behind closed doors, witnessing violence and experiencing new levels of abuse while isolated from typical community supports.
- Able to respond with increased levels of support for parents and our partners in education, healthcare and law enforcement as they respond to high levels of complex trauma.
- Prepared for the ramp up of services that will be required of them for years to come to help rebuild a healthy, resilient community.
To learn more about ways you can participate with CALM in providing solutions to children and families, contact Michelle Reiter at email@example.com.