CALM is looking for a talented part-time IT Administrator to develop and manage CALM’s internal database and analytics server in partnership with CALM’s software engineer.
- Complete database development and management tasks under the direction of CALM’s independently contracted Software Engineer and the Senior Manager of Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Editing python scripts to include additional data in an excel file
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Using development tools to write and test code to develop solutions
- Fault finding, diagnosing, and fixing bugs
- Writing documentation and operational manuals
- Associates or Bachelors degree in an IT related field (e.g software engineering, computer science, computer security) OR 1+ years experience in IT
- General Linux systems experience (headless Linux, BASH, etc.)
- Coding Experience
- Understanding of computer networking and some networking experience
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Utilize effective time management skills and complete tasks in a timely manner.
COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent on experience.
Qualified, interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*Please type your [Name] and [Position Title] you are applying in the email Subject Line when submitting your resume.
CALM provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or any other protected classification.