April and National Child Abuse Prevention Month kicks off this Thursday, April 1! While we can’t be together in person, we are invite you to join us virtually for our new Facebook Live series – Inside CALM!
We’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at all things CALM, including therapy methods and services, directly from CALM clinicians.
- Friday, April 2 at 11:30am – Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) with Mariana Harms
- Manager of Clinical Training Mariana Harms who will dive into PCIT – a practice used to help children gain social and coping skills. Join Mariana as she provides you with practical tools for managing children’s challenging behaviors.
- Friday, April 9 at 10am – Healthy Families with Sherry Robin
- CALM’s Healthy Families group is designed for women who have experienced domestic violence. This presentation will help the viewer understand how abuse can manifest itself in a family, the effects it has on each person in the family, and tools for keeping safe.
- Friday, April 16 at 11:30am – Helping Children Connect During a Pandemic
- Join Tarah Connolly as she presents a video from School-Based Therapist Megan Kooyman on tips for helping children connect during a pandemic.
- Friday, April 23 at 10am – Mindfulness Skills for Children and Teens with Amelia Smith and Adolfo Garcia
- More details to come!
Where: Facebook Live – just head to CALM’s page at www.facebook.com/CALMsbcounty