Support CALM at restaurants throughout Santa Barbara County. Experience some of the best events and businesses our community has to offer while working with CALM to speak out against child abuse.
When: April 18-28th
Where: Participating restaurants, county-wide
What: In support of National Child Abuse Prevention Month, CALM is joining forces with restaurants county-wide to raise awareness for our children and families in need. Between April 18-28, you can help by visiting any number of our partnering restaurants and ordering their Blue Plate Special. A portion of all proceeds will directly benefit CALM and our mission.
- Rancho Nipomo Barbecue– Pulled Pork Sandwich or Trip-Tip Sandwich
- Saigon Cuisine– any dish over $10
- Scratch Kitchen– Blue Crab Cakes and Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Trattoria Uliveto– Chicken Piccata
- Cava Restaurant and Bar– Halibut Ceviche
- Char West– 3-2-1 Blueberry Wheat Germ Pancakes
- Jane– “CALM Burger”
- Loquita– Costa Blanca Gin & Tonic
- Los Arroyos (Santa Barbara, Goleta, & Montecito locations!)– Chicken Fajitas and Chicken Wet Burrito
- M Special Brewing Company– Greatland IPA
- The Monarch– Beet Gnocchi
We want to thank everyone who has committed to joining us on our journey to prevent and heal childhood trauma, and we hope to see you there in support!