The CALM Auxiliary is proud to present this golf tournament to benefit CALM!
Date: March 13-28, 2021
Location: any 18-hole course in Santa Barbara County
Registration: $50 per person
*Each individual must submit their own registration form with GHIN # and flight.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for the tournament before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 12, 2021.
- Play as many rounds as you choose at any 18-hole golf courses in Santa Barbara County during a 16-day window with one or more other players. You are responsible for all course fees. You must play the full 18 holes according to the Rules of Golf, have your scorecard attested when you sign and date it, and post your score. “Gimmes within the leather” are acceptable, but mulligans are not.
- Choose your best scorecard. Send a clear picture or scanned copy to email@example.com. Your name, the attester’s name, the name of the course, the date and the tee box you played must be clearly visible. You will receive an email acknowledgement.
- You will have a chance to win a 50/50 split prize! Half is awarded to the winning player(s) with the lowest net scores in separate men’s and women’s flights, and the other half benefits CALM.
- Prize winners will be notified by April 15!
To be eligible for prize money, you must have an active, current GHIN #, and must play to a maximum index (not the same as a course handicap) of 36. Since this is a net-only tournament, prizes are not awarded for low-gross scores. The amount of prize money depends on the number of entries. Golfers who do not meet the GHIN requirements are encouraged to play but are not eligible for prize money.
You may play at any 18-hole course in Santa Barbara County on March 13-28.
Print out the contest rules here: 2021 Golf Tournament Flyer
Questions? Contact Edie Zelazny at firstname.lastname@example.org.