Schedule a Training
A calm expert can come to you!
calm is a learning organization
We strive to continually expand our capacity and that of our community partners, to create a future in which every family is supported and every child thrives.
We speak to diverse audiences including, but not limited to: preschool to high school-aged children, teachers, parents, coaches, service clubs, PTAs, businesses and community organizations. Trainings are tailored to meet each group’s specific needs or areas of focus.
Some of the topics we commonly present on include (but are not limited to):
- General Information about CALM
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and Resilience
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Brain Development in Early Childhood
- Body Safety for School-Aged Children
- Bullying and Response
- Effective Parenting Strategies
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Reflective Practice
Evidence-Based Practices our staff are certified in:
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Parent-Child CARE
Our corporate rate for trainings is $300/hour while our nonprofit rate is $200/hour. Both include Continuing Education Units for LCSWs, LMFTs, and LPCCs.