We’re always looking for empathetic, dedicated people to join the CALM team. If life-changing work and a supportive, purpose-driven culture are important to you, you’re in the right place.
There are so many benefits to joining our team:
For more than 50 years, CALM has been improving the lives of children and their families throughout Santa Barbara County. We’re proud of the work we do.
- We are where families are. In addition to working with clients in our three offices across Santa Barbara County and visiting families in their homes, CALM staff are embedded in community settings such as preschools, elementary schools and health clinics.
- Our compensation is competitive and our benefits are generous. We pay 100% of our employees’ medical, dental, vision and life insurance and we pay 60% of their dependents’ insurance. Additionally, we offer paid time off, 12 paid holidays and a 403(b) retirement fund with a 3% match.
- CALM is a National Health Service Corps approved site. Licensed MFTs and LCSWs can receive $50K to $100K in loan repayment with a service commitment of two to three years. More information can be found here.
- We offer our clinical staff an abundance of regularly scheduled training and professional growth opportunities, including opportunities to become certified in evidenced practices such as Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy.
- Clinical Interns and Associates are well supported by Program Managers and receive weekly clinical supervision.
- We are a trauma-informed agency, committed to transparency, collaboration and communication. Our values are at the heart of what we do.
Join our team and change our community. Please connect with us, we want to meet you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.