For over 50 years, CALM has been preventing childhood trauma, healing children and families and building resilient communities. We invite you to join our urgent work as we respond to community need like never before.
Ways to Help:
- Join the CALM Hearts Club by pledging a monthly gift of any amount.
- Be part of the Impact Circle by making annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more.
- Have a profound impact on a child’s future by joining CALM’s Children’s Legacy Society with a planned gift.
- Ask us how you can engage others in support by hosting or participating in lively fundraising activities.
- Connect with CALM on Facebook and Instagram, share posts with your network, and join our e-newsletter.
- Schedule a training with CALM staff. We speak to diverse audiences including, but not limited to: school-aged children, teachers, parents, coaches, service clubs, PTAs, businesses and community organizations.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List of therapy supplies.
Why does CALM Need my Support?
This is a defining moment for our community and for CALM. By supporting CALM, you are enabling our trauma experts to be:
- On the front lines providing safety and therapeutic care to children suffering behind closed doors, witnessing violence and experiencing new levels of abuse while isolated from typical community supports.
- Able to respond with increased levels of support for parents and our partners in education, healthcare and law enforcement as they respond to high levels of complex trauma.
- Prepared for the ramp up of services that will be required of them for years to come to help rebuild a healthy, resilient community.
To learn more about how you can get involved, contact Ashlyn McCague at firstname.lastname@example.org.