For over 50 years, CALM has been preventing childhood trauma, healing children and families and building resilient communities. We invite you to join our urgent work as we respond to community need like never before.
Ways to Help:
- Join the CALM Hearts Club by pledging a monthly gift of any amount.
- Be part of the Impact Circle by making annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more.
- Have a profound impact on a child’s future by joining CALM’s Children’s Legacy Society with a planned gift.
- Ask us how you can engage others in support by hosting or participating in lively fundraising activities.
- Connect with CALM on Facebook and Instagram, share posts with your network, and join our e-newsletter.
- Schedule a training with CALM staff. We speak to diverse audiences including, but not limited to: school-aged children, teachers, parents, coaches, service clubs, PTAs, businesses and community organizations.
- Shop our Amazon Wish List of therapy supplies.
Why does CALM Need my support?
CALM relies on the support of an informed, caring community to help us meet the growing needs of local children and families. Your support bolsters our ability to:
- Build our prevention efforts as we work to break the cycle of trauma and stop it before it occurs.
- Provide care that is tailored to the needs of each client using the best, most current evidence-based therapies.
- Continue expanding our services and strengthening community collaborations to meet the needs of more children and families.
To learn more about how you can get involved, contact Ashlyn McCague at firstname.lastname@example.org.