SUMMARY: The Santa Maria Regional Manager is the leader for CALM’s Santa Maria office and a member of the senior management team. The role is responsible for the overall direction, implementation, supervision and evaluation of all programs and services, as well as all administrative operations, in Santa Maria. The Regional Manager ensures that clinical services meet CALM’s quality standards, contract and grant requirements, and strategic plan. Responsibilities include coordination of program services, development of new services, operational oversight, clinical supervision, personnel management, and grant and contract compliance. The Regional Manager is responsible for maintaining high team morale and effectiveness, demonstrating commitment to the values and philosophy of CALM and displaying leadership qualities that motivate and inspire others. As a member of the clinical operations team, in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Operations (DCO), the Regional Manager actively manages Medi-Cal, contracts/grants, program/services, and the budget for the Santa Maria team and in collaboration with other RM’s and PM’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with DCO, determines department structure, staff positions, levels, schedules and workflow. Adjusts schedules and staffing levels to ensure that goals are met efficiently. Implements process changes when needed to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and performance of regional departments.
- Responsible for ensuring successful day-to-day operations and delivery of clinical services at the regional office. This includes staff scheduling, intake processes, referral tracking, caseload assignment, client engagement, timely documentation, productivity, client satisfaction, and clinical supervision.
- Develops and monitors process improvements to ensure excellent clinical operations, including service prioritization, assessment, service planning, service length, billing, confidentiality, customer service, collaboration with other agencies, and discharge/transition planning.
- Ensures excellent client experience and customer service in region. Ensures that any client complaints or grievances are addressed and resolved in a timely and responsive manner.
- Ensures that quality clinical supervision is provided for Santa Maria clinical staff.
- Tracks and reports on metrics that allow for appropriate reporting of compliance targets as overseen by the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager.
- Oversees ethical/legal standards for clinical practice.
- Oversees and monitors all contracts associated with regional operations. In collaboration with clinicians, defines program performance targets that meet the spirit of, as well as the requirements and expectations of each contract.
- Ensures CALM’s services are operated in compliance with all federal, state, county and city funding regulations and guidelines.
- With the DCO, ensures the financial viability of CALM’s programs and services in region. Assists with developing and managing regional budget. Manages operating expenses within the approved budget.
- Organizes and facilitates regular team meetings to maintain effective staff communication.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field from an accredited university required LCSW or LMFT required.
- Professional clinical experience and 2+ years senior leadership in a behavioral health agency.
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal and county documentation requirements required.
- Experience working with complex issues surrounding children and families and experience working with Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Model preferred.
- Must have a passion for CALM’s mission and the ability to convey that passion to others.
- Strong computer knowledge, using PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Public speaking skills and ability to network within the community.
- Ability to interact with all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary is dependent on experience. Benefits include 100% Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time and a matching 403(b) plan.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to HR@calm4kids.org.
CALM provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or any other protected classification.