Join us in protecting the most important relationship in the world! Everyday CALM’s dedicated and talented staff make a difference in the lives of children and families throughout Santa Barbara County. We’re looking for a dynamic leader for our Santa Maria office. The ideal candidate will have a passion for CALM’s mission and the ability to convey that passion to others. The Regional Manager is the leader of CALM’s Santa Maria office, responsible for all administrative operations and the overall direction, implementation, supervision and evaluation of all programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with Director of Clinical Operations, determines department structure, staff positions, levels, schedules and workflow. Adjusts schedules and staffing levels to ensure that goals are met efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring successful day-to-day operations and delivery of clinical services.
- Directly supervises Program Managers who are responsible for all Santa Maria clinical staff.
- Develops and monitors process improvements to ensure excellent clinical operations.
- Tracks and reports on metrics that allow for appropriate reporting of compliance targets.
- Oversees and monitors all contracts associated with regional operations. In collaboration with clinicians, defines program performance targets that meet the spirit of, as well as the requirements and expectations of each contract.
- Ensures CALM’s services are operated in compliance with all federal, state, county and city funding regulations and guidelines.
- With the DCO, ensures the financial viability of CALM’s programs and services in region.
- Organizes and facilitates regular team meetings to maintain effective staff communication
- Networks within the community and builds collaborations with community partners.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in business or health administration preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health administration or related field required
- Minimum of four years of senior management experience
- Work experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Proven record of strong administrative leadership
- Superb organizational, administrative and planning skills
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
- Public speaking skills and ability to network within the community.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Compensation: Salary is dependent on experience and education. Benefits include 100% Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance. 12 paid holidays and vacation and sick pay. 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching contribution.
Qualified, interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to HR@calm4kids.org
Please put Santa Maria RM in the subject line of the email.
CALM provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or any other protected classification.