Dear Friend of CALM,
While the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis continues, CALM is here to serve our community. Below are solutions you may be seeking.
- Confidential support is available to children and families by phone and virtually using a computer through Telehealth. For more information or to request services, please call (805) 965-2376.
- Community members and organizations interested in training, presentations or classroom support via webinar, please contact Manager of Clinical Training, Mariana Harms, LMFT at (805) 965-2376 ext.251 or email@example.com.
Know that we are maintaining a significant presence in households and classrooms to ensure the health and well-being of our clients, our staff, and the agency as a whole; while we remain nimble and ready to respond to the increasing needs of our shared community. Offices are currently closed to in-person visits, and all events have been postponed.
Want to Help?
Thank you for your tremendous support of CALM and the families we serve who experience trauma. Here are ways you can help:
- Give to the CALM ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Response Fund.
- Connect with CALM on Facebook and Instagram and share posts with your networks.
- Purchase therapeutic supplies on CALM’s Amazon Wish List to give to clients to support therapy video sessions.
Thank you for your support!
The Team at CALM